Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! You are responsible for booking your own flight.
The closest international airport is in Izmir Adnan Menderes. (ABD) Some flights may be direct; others may be routed through Istanbul.
We will provide shuttle transportation to the retreat from Izmir Adnan Menderes airport, which is about an hour south of the city of Izmir.
We highly recommend you get “cancel anytime” travel insurance. It is not mandatory, however, it is highly encouraged. Read the article HERE to find the best trip insurance for you.
A valid passport is required for non-turkish citizens. Passport must have a minimum 6 months of validity and be sure to double check that there are blank pages available to stamp.
A travel visa is required to enter Türkiye. Obtaining an e-visa is recommended, though visa-on-arrival is available. Find more info here: https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/
- Full room and board for your entire stay
- Daily yoga of various styles (Vinyasa, Yin, Qoya, and Tantra)
- Sufi dervish whirling meditative dance workshop
- Shamanic drum and sound healing
- Daily meditation and movement practices
- Daily workshops to dive deep into inner happiness
- Opening fire ceremony
- Ecstatic dance
- Private Tour to Ancient Ephesus & House of Virgin Mary
- Airport transfer to and from airport
- Visa to enter Turkey (Required. Visit https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/ to apply)
- Accommodations outside of retreat dates
- Travel Insurance (Highly recommended)
Absolutely. Satori Tribe retreats are open to all levels of practitioners.
YES and YES. You can absolutely travel solo. It’s a great way to make new potentially life-long friends. Most rooms are double occupancy though we do have a limited number of solo rooms available.
All meals are vegetarian from locally sourced farms. Special dietary requests are available. Just let us know food restrictions/requirements when you book.
Yes. There will be wifi available in your rooms and at the main lodge.
We keep our Tribe intimate at each retreat. Expect 10-20 students and a maximum of 10 facilitators.
Expect the weather to be beautiful.70s-80s (21-27ºC) Below is a general packing list.
- Activewear/yoga clothes
- Tees & tanks
- Sneakers/comfortable walking shoes
- Flip flops/sandals
- Toothpaste & toothbrush
- Converter plug (outlets are European)
- Device chargers
The minimum non-refundable deposit is $500. The remaining balance is due 90 days before the retreat. Cancellations including refunds are available before final balance is due. If you cancel within the 90 day window. Any funds paid will be applied to a future retreat. Please review our full Retreat Waiver HERE
We will be taking a private tour of the ancient city of Ephesus and The House of the Virgin Mary.